Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Seducing Beautiful Women? The Most Powerful Dark Art of Seduction Technique Yet!

If you type in this phrase, "how to make a woman want you", you will find that about 33,000 men searched this phrase monthly in google search alone! If you type in "I want a woman" in google, you will be no better off than 1,000,000 desperate men who also did that monthly in google search!

What I am about to offer you is to be different from those one million desperate men! In this article, I am going to share with you a dark secret to getting the woman or girl, that you want to bed, with 100% success!

Imagine you approach the woman of your dreams, and you are now talking to her. In order to make her interested in you and make her want to continue to talk to you, you do the following:-

- Tell an interesting story,

- Perform magic tricks,

- Tell her that Brad Pitt is a fantastic guy and hopes she takes you on and both of you can continue with your dumb chatter.

You try your best to keep her interested, but she turns around and say, "It is nice meeting you, but I have to go."

We were all once like that. And then some.

But here comes the interesting part -

The words you say is not as important as how you say it.

You are about to discover one dark secret of seducing women that is so profound and logical when you think about it, and yet you had never come across before!

By using this technique, you will be able to make any woman or girl to be interested in you - no matter what you might say.

Let me tell you a story of how I seduced 12 beautiful young girls in 3 months! Oops, I guess I am short of time. I will tell you some other day! Till then, goodbye!

Now, What did I just do? Right now, you are second guessing who are the 12 girls, whether they are blonde or red-heads or brunette and whether what I told you with my unfinished story is true or false?

Precisely! That is exactly what the girls out there want too! No, they do not want a piece of my story, but they get excited when you tell them an unfinished story! And they will poke you again and again for more!

For example, if you see a girl wearing a chain or neck-lass with some symbols, you could tell her, "I know something about those symbols, but I can't tell you. Cause the story is not very pleasing."

This in turn would create some tension in her brain and the story of why the symbols are so unique or special can only be told by you. The dark art of seduction has spoken!

Try it out and women will want you more!

It's time to forget all you have studied, heard, read and learned about attracting women, because you are about to master the most revolutionary discovery in the universe about Eve...

Become your own master of seducing beautiful women and getting any girls you want!

Simple but Powerful steps to seducing beautiful women and more will come true now!

Edward Edmund Knight

No comments: