Monday, November 7, 2011

How Do I Get A Girlfriend and into Your Car? Girl says, "But Are you Too Young? You can be my little Brother!"

How Do I Get A Girlfriend

What Is The Ultimate Tactic To Get a Girlfriend Who Is Much Older Than Yourself? Or how do you get a girlfriend when she prompts you the "age" question?

Our problem starts when the girl you are trying to get asks you with a questioning look and frowningly when she says, "How old are you?"
This question basically pierces your soul there and then! How do you deal with this wicked question from the super hot beautiful model?

Just turn the table around and you will turn her on! Period!

For guys, we could not give a damn whether we are 20 or 50 years old. In fact, the older we are, the more mature the women think of us! But for girls, you can tease any woman about her age when she starts giving you the negative look about how young you are and she will blush flat out!

It works like what cosmetic ads do on T.V. - push her "you look old" button and she will do anything to make you say otherwise!Let's try this:-Older Beautiful Woman - You are just too young for me, I can imagine you hanging out with me like a little brother!"You - Yeah you are right! With those grey lines appearing on your forehead, you are sure past your young and girly years!She - Hey, I'm not even 30 yet!You - Sure, but 18 is the sweet number for women and that is when they are the hottest! You are a senior teacher in their eyes, ya?!
You - But never mind, I still think you are sexy. Though it's sad you don't think much about younger guys (and then you look away and take a drink for example).

She will definitely see you in a new light and start thinking that you are the only guy who dares challenge her personality! This makes her uneasy and she would definitely find ways to prove her youth to you! You need to understand this - you made her feel "old" but at the same time you are saying that younger means 18 years old, which means she is still very happy you compared her to those hot babes of teenage world!
So now you can have her into your pants and into your car! What are you going to do? You can find them Here
Cheers Knight KISS

Now if you don't mind using dark knight of sensual seduction techniques to solve your how to seduce beautiful women issues, you might want to check this out -

How to seduce beautiful women couldn't be easier with Alpha Male
 

 

Back to Home: How do I get a Girlfriend 

2 comments:

how to create a dating profile said...

This is my first time that i visit here. I found many useful thing in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback on your posts, I guess I’m not the only one receiving all the satisfaction here! keep up a good job.

How to Make Love to a Woman said...

I knew at this instance, that she was trying to woo me back. So I naturally told her off that I did not like girls that are not truthful to begin with. Now, this really made her hot and desperate! She saw a side in me that I was sticking to my principles and it immediately made a huge impression on her!