Saturday, October 19, 2013

Urgent Sex Help Needed

So I just botched another lay with the girl from a previous post. I was in town and had been sexting her a bit this week for fun. I knew I was in, but didn't know if I wanted to bang her because she is almost 40 and a bit below my attractiveness standards. I told myself I would go to her place, and if I got a boner, I would go with it to work on my sex skills.

So I get there, and conversation is a bit stiff and she is really boring me. I am literally doing nothing, but she is playing with her hair and I know it's on. I tell her I can't stay long and blah blah resist first because I was unsure of what I wanted to do.

Anyway, I decided to escalate and get NO resistance. She is basically undressing herself and me. We get down to just panties and boxers and have been making out/humping for a bit. I feel something really wet between my legs and am like "alright! I have her super turned on!!"

But something feels off. Not much later, I go to the bathroom to pee and realized I jizzed in my boxers...WTF?? When I raw dogged her I didn't feel a thing. I figure my options are to play it cool, slow down and pull back, before fucking her, or straight up leaving.

I take my chances. Ingeniously, I turn my boxers a bit to the side so the damp spot is not visible. I start escalatng on her again, and she starts doing all this weird shit like saying she loves amrpits and sweat?? is that normal?? Its grossing me out and I can't get a boner. So I make up an excuse and leave.

I am dressed and she is a bit butthurt. Like "WTF you could have told me you were only staying a bit...this is so weird..you're a douche just running away." I just said, "OK, you're right" and grabbed my keys.

A bit later she texts me: "It was fun smooching I enjoyed seeing you. Thanks for stopping by." LOLLLLLLZZZ
Why the hell did that happen? Is that normal what do I do about it?


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: